A train operation without the appropriate certification is a vulnerable operation!
Throughout the world, regulations and compliance of train operations will greatly vary.:
- Operations in North America are overseen by local or state regulatory safety agencies
- Operations in Europe must comply with EN-regulations, provided by the european commission
- Operations in the rest of the world vary case by case
Compliance with the appropriate regulations is very important:
- Without proper certification your insurance can refuse your claims
- In many countries, an operation without proper certification is an economic offense that is subject to prosecution!
- It can be a reason for other train operators to take over your location.
All Wattman trains are TUV certified and comply with all European regulations. In countries where TUV is not required, the simple fact that it is TUV certified will procure a positive appreciation on the local or national compliance agency.